September 2026
Recently, I had a great conversation with Nicole Hedrick about her perspective on Leadership. She had just led a session for developing senior leaders in our clinical trials organization, where she shared this People-Centered perspective. I found it inspiring, particularly during our current time of machine-obsessed culture. I'm perpetually fascinated by others' perspectives on leading, and I think this one is particularly insightful because although she spoke through these directly to formal leaders - the concepts are universal.
Everyone on a team can lead.
These bullets summarize what she shared with me in conversation, and I think they're instructive to us all in the way they can ignite action for every colleague at every level of service. These inspire agency & accountability, and they give permission to move for anyone in the organization willing to step forward.
They inspire, because they recognize we all have the capacity to lead, regardless of the seat we hold or the tasks we own. Thanks Nicole.